is planning the
6th Annual Fall Trauma Conference
Trauma, Sheltering and Housing
to be held on
Friday, October 19, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
This annual fall conference has sold out every year and has become a highly-anticipated resource for trauma, substance abuse, and related treatment providers throughout the Bay Area and Northern California. Previously featured speakers include
- Stephanie Covington Armstrong, speaking about trauma, food and the body (2017);
- Dr. Omar Minwalla, speaking about trauma and sexuality (2016);
- Dr. Janina Fisher, speaking about trauma, dissociation and safety (2015);
- Dr. Vincent Felitti, co-principal investigator, discussing the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study (2014);
- Gabriella Grant, director of the California Center of Excellence for Trauma Informed Care, presenting the Seeking Safety model for trauma-informed care (2013).
Email email@example.com to learn more about participating in the 2018 conference by:
- having a display table for your services or agency;
- nominating a speaker;
- presenting a workshop.
Interested in becoming a member of the Santa Cruz Trauma Consortium?