Trauma + Information = Transformation
Join the Santa Cruz Trauma Consortium! Trauma-informed practice and approaches have been shown to increase client outcomes, staff morale, and program effectiveness. The SCTC offers agencies locally-based opportunities to increase staff and agency trauma-informed practice and strategize on client and system issues in a strategic and collective manner.
- Stay updated on the growing body of knowledge related to trauma-informed care!
- Build staff capacity to work with the complex issues clients struggle with!
- Connect with similarly minded agencies and improve collaboration!
- Participate in innovative and thought-provoking discussions, trainings and conferences!
We are a collective of local Monterey Bay agencies that work with trauma-exposed populations and want to increase knowledge and competencies related to working with individuals with trauma. If your agency is so inclined, you are invited to join the Santa Cruz Trauma Consortium.
2017 Santa Cruz Trauma Consortium Members
7th Avenue Center
Attachment Center of Monterey Bay
California Center of Excellence for Trauma Informed Care
Consumer Survivor Member
Court Appointed Special Advocates
Front St. Inc.
Haven of Hope
Homeless Garden Project
Homeless Services Center
Hospice of Santa Cruz County
Janus of Santa Cruz
Monarch Services ~ Servicios Monarca
Positive Discipline Community Resources
Somatic Experiencing Therapists Association
Student Success and Achievement Team–Aptos Junior High School
Survivor’s Healing Center
UCSC Counseling and Psychological Survices
UCSC Smith Renaissance
Walnut Avenue Women and Family Center
Yoga for All Movement
Membership is on an agency basis. Responsibilities include prompt payment of the annual membership fee (currently $75/year), willingness to host (or co-host) a meeting semi-annually and identification of a staff member to serve as main point of contact. Several staff can attend our bi-monthly meetings and can invite local agency representatives to any meeting.
- Bi-monthly meetings on a rotational basis with an interesting professional development topic from local experts
- Annual Fall Trauma Conference
- Regular communications related to trauma-informed care
- Networking with the local community to improve services and collaboration
To join, fill out the form on the Contact page and put Santa Cruz Trauma Consortium in the comments section.
For more information, contact Gabriella Grant, Director, California Center of Excellence for Trauma Informed Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 831-515-7570.